Bedford Park information
- Arts Educational School London – performing arts school with regular performances open to the public
- The Tabard Theatre – opened in 1985 above the Tabard Pub, produces in-house shows and a venue for comedians trying out new acts
- Bedford Park Festival – annual arts and community festival held each June raising money for charities and the work of St Michael and All Angels Church.
- Chiswick Book Festival – annual event bringing authors and readers together in aid of three reading charities and St Michael & All Angels, which hosts the Festival
- St Michael and All Angel’s Church – Anglican church in Bedford Park, designed by the architect Norman Shaw and consecrated in 1880.
- The London Budhist Vihara – founded in 1926, the first Buddhist monastery to be established outside Asia.
- Acton Green Common – an open access common with play area, picnic area and public facilities.
- Southfield Primary School
- Chiswick School Years 6-11 and Sixth Form
- Chiswick and Bedford Park Preparatory School
- Orchard House School – preparatory school
- Acton History Group – publications and programme of talks and walks on local history
- Brentford and Chiswick Local History Society – original research and fieldwork into local history and programme of visits meetings and publications
- The Battle of Turnham Green – information on Brentford and Turnham Green Battlefield Trails
- ChiswickW4 – online newsletter for local news and information including a local Forum
- Chiswick Herald – online and print newspaper
- Acton W3 – online newsletter for local news and information
- Chiswickbuzz – online newsletter featuring videos of local news and events
- The Chiswick Calendar – online newsletter featuring local events
- Ealing Gazette – west London news
- Your Local Guardian – Hounslow and Chiswick news