To start payments from January 2020, please see the payment details below. You can do this via online banking, telephone banking, or by visiting your bank. There is no need to complete a membership renewal form, or send us any bank details, but please do make sure you include your address as the bank reference.
If there are any changes to your membership, gift aid or contact details, you can email these to us at email@example.com, or fill out a renewal form (available to print from this page of our website).
Setting up your standing order
- To help with our renewal admin, we would ask that payments are set up from January each year, starting on 7 January 2020.
- Our subscription rates are £10 for a single member and £15 for two, although we are always most grateful for any additional donations.
- Our bank details are as follows:
The Bedford Park Society
Lloyds Bank plc
Sort Code: 30-92-01
Account no. 00025253
- Please use your house/flat number and road as the bank reference.
- Your bank payment will be acknowledged by our Membership Secretary, so you will know your payment has reached us.
We do appreciate that not all members will want to do this so renewal reminders will be sent out as usual next year to those who have not set up standing orders.
If you have any queries, please contact our Membership Secretary, Wendy Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your support.