This year’s AGM will take place on Wednesday 17 May in St Michael and All Angels Church. Drinks will be available from 7.00pm and formal business starts at 7.30pm.
Entrance to the Church will be via the Gabriel Room
Drinks will be available both before and after the AGM in the Gabriel Room. This is an opportunity for informal discussion with committee members and to meet other Society members.
All current members are welcome to attend the AGM.
- President’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Chair’s annual review and questions
- Adoption of accounts – Hon Treasurer’s report and questions
- Appointment of independent accountant
- Elections of Executive Committee
- Any other business
- Closure of formal business