This year’s AGM will take place on Wednesday 17 May in St Michael and All Angels Church. Drinks will be available from 7.00pm and after the AGM in the Gabriel Room, providing an opportunity for informal discussion with committee members and to meet other Society members.
Formal business starts at 7.30pm and entrance to the Church will be via the Gabriel Room. All current members are welcome to attend the AGM.
The six members of the Society’s Executive Committee standing for election/re-election at the AGM have all provided brief summaries of their past experience.
- President’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Chair’s annual review and questions
- Adoption of accounts – Hon Treasurer’s report and questions
- Appointment of independent accountant
- Elections of Executive Committee
- Any other business
- Closure of formal business